Please take a closer look by clicking one of the images in the slider.
Patient Support System (PSS) for Tactical or Strategic evacuation and intrahospital transfer of patients.
The PSS is a Patient Transport Support System and is developed to facilitate:
- Transport of critical patients in need of continuous monitoring and care during transport.
- Role change of military vessels, vehicles or aircraft into a MEDEVAC unit.
- Strapped to cargo anchoring points.
- Necessary electromedical equipment and oxygen safely stored within the PSS.
- Easy transport of a patient on the ground as the PSS is equipped with extendable/retractable undercarriage.
- Role equipment; typically for Intra Hospital Transfer of patients.
- Designed iaw NATO STANAG 2040 and 3204.
- 60 kg payload of electromedical equipment including oxygen.
- Low weight design.
- Quick connection of NATO Stretchers.
Accessories for PSS
- Equipment Fastening Straps
- Flecible tables
- Surgical light
- Spot Light
- Internal Battery Package
- Arm-Rest for Surgical Operations
- Patient Rain and Dust Cover
- Docking Rack for Infusion Pumps
- Various types of customized racks
PSS is designed to easily integrate a wide variety of medical devices, equipment and assistive technology.