Medical Evacuations throughout the whole chain
- NODIN AVIATION and partners are assisting customers in creating and maintaining a strong patient evacuation chain – through innovation and dedication
- We focus on developing first response capablility to get patients under proper treatment within the «Golden hour» and the «Platinum ten».
NODIN and partners have solutions for:
- Patient injury / Patient infected
- Casualty Staging Units (CSU)
- Field hospital
- Intrahospital and Strategic Evacuation (STRATEVAC).
- Tactical Evacuation (TACEVAC)
Medical Evacuation – MEDEVAC
Medical evacuation is a chain of activities to bring injured, ill or contagious persons from the scene of the accident or their location to the treating/specialist hospital.
Nodin Aviation assists our customers to create and keep a strong chain by developing specialized role equipment for CASEVAC and MEDEVAC.
Increased military operations abroad and increased terrorist activities as well as natural disasters requires preparedness, routines and equipment for casualty evacuation (CASEVAC), medical evacuation (MEDEVAC) and even mass casualty evacuation (MASSEVAC).
Interoperability, between nations and platforms (Land, Naval and Air) is crucial to increase capacity and support each other in saving lives.
Facilitating existing and present platforms to evacuate patients, by using ROLE Equipment is important in order to be able to act rapidly and with sufficient capacity.
NODIN Manufacturing department has
- Documented qualifications
- Qualifications and Standards:
- ISO 9001:2008
- AFM/AQAP 2120
- IPC 610/620 class 3 instructors
- Achilles (Oil and Gass)
- ATEX – NORSOK NEK EN.
- Procedures – Measuring – Testing
- Tracing Documentation – COC