With our Stretcher Rack System (P/N: NT-561) NSN-6545-25-149-8813 (Role equipment) installed in SeaKing SAR helicopters – we increased the capacity from 4 to a total of 6-8 patients!
- This is without the removal of any troop seats, they remain in a/c.
- The system eliminates scramble time! From the previous 20-25 minutes, it can with our system be done in just 2 minutes – without tooling.
- And it gives the crew more space and the ability to adapt to a wider range of situations.
The troop seat integrated stretcher rack is developed to facilitate:
- Rapid role change of aircraft and helicopters with troop seats into a CASEVAC / MEDEVAC unit.
- Flexibility for the crew to set up the number of stretcher positions and seated positions needed for their specific mission.
- Stretcher capacity without removing seats.
- Low storage volume.
- Stainless steel materials to obtain long service time